You are invited to Uninvited.
Hey y’all I am really excited to invite you to join me in a new study by Lysa TerKeurst called Uninvited.
It begins tomorrow, and for the next six weeks (Sep 6 – Oct 14) you’ll find me in my pjs in the mornings with a big ole’ cup of coffee doing my study with Proverbs 31 On-line Bible Studies and some cherished friends and women from all over the world.
It’s not too late. You can still sign up here for this on-line Bible study which is great for anyone including shut-ins, those that can not get to church or have not found a church home yet, or even ladies like me that have a church where they do Bible studies, but craving to learn more about Him.
Maybe these are some questions you have asked yourself. Why can’t I heal from this/that rejection? Why do I feel less than? Why am I so lonely? Why do I feel like I am left out? Why can’t I get past that shame? Why can’t I get past what happened?
Can you relate?
If you’ve never joined an on-line study here are some reasons to:
- Do it from the comfort of your home in your cute pjs or your granny ones sipping that hot cup of coffee or tea.
- Make connections with other women from all over the world.
- Make precious friends. I have met so many women across the states and even other countries personally for lunch or coffee.
- It can be done 24/7. Have a hard time sleeping? Do them on your own time, any time.
- Because you are bored.
- Our studies are there to go back to anytime in our archives.
- You don’t have to go somewhere to do it.
- They are FREE. All you need is your book. We usually provide the first few chapters so if you start late, you still have time to order or go out and purchase a book.
- They will change your life. They have mine.
- You don’t need childcare.
- Your church doesn’t offer women’s Bible studies or even if they do, like mine, I am able to keep up with both – well most of the time.
- You are so busy with after school activities like football, cheerleading, sports, etc. you can’t attend a study anywhere else.
- You have not found a church home yet.
- You don’t attend a church, but feel you want to grow in your relationship with God.
Sooooo, what are you waiting for? Come join the best community of women ever!!