The countdown has begun for the 31 day write project. Crystal Stine is leading this years 31-days. When I think about writing for 31 days again this year, it is a bit overwhelming and picking a subject well ….. how do I do that again? The last three years I’ve blogged about Fall.
I love Fall, but can I really write for 31 days again about Fall? I think NOT, but I can write about things going on right now in this season of Fall, and who can’t write about faith, family and coffee? I’m challenging myself to write about fitness because I need to lose some pounds.
Can I keep up? Life is crazy, busy, hectic and fun right now. We will see on October 31.
It all starts today, Sunday, October 1. How did that happen? Where has 2017 gone? I’ve chosen to use some free writes and see how much I can say about Fall, inspiration, family, home, coffee, fitness and all that is amazing in my life. Perhaps I will even share that pumpkin bread recipe from my Mom.
On this first day I’m sharing a little about me.
- I’m a born and raised Texan with a small 3-month stay in Oklahoma.
- I married my high-school sweetheart and yes we’ve been together for 48 years.
- We have two grown married children and five grandchildren ages four and under.
- Four grandsons and one granddaughter. Three of those babies, twin boys and a little girl were all born in March. See why I’m busy.
- Those babies are miracles and perhaps I’ll share some about them and how God has blessed this family through infertility, miscarriages, and so much more He has brought us through.
Loving life today and every day. I love my family, my home, blogging, leading on-line Bible studies, substitute teaching, walking, reading, working in the yard, tracing my family tree, and I love coffee y’all. How about you?
You can join us here. Click here to join Crystal and the gang.