I’m trying to finish up my 31 days of October writings. Life gets busy, but I’m only four behind this morning. Since it’s November 1st I am pondering this morning on the word THANKFUL.
I’ve learned to be thankful every day, and even at times every moment. November is the month most know for thankfulness, and I’m glad our pilgrim immigrants passed that down to us, and I hope as a Christian nation we remember that. I’m glad that people still take the time to sit down and be thankful on Thanksgiving, but do worry the way that Christmas is thrown at us so early that some are beginning to just skip this precious time of the year.
What am I thankful for this first day of November 2017 not in any order:
- My husband who loves the Lord.
- My children who love the Lord and their spouses.
- My five precious grandchildren.
- Waking up to another November with good health.
- The little bit of rain we had yesterday.
- Sitting here in the dark and being able to write.
- Therapy helping my back problems.
- Proverbs 31 Online Bible studies and how that ministry has helped me grow in my Christian walk.
- A warm home on this cool morning.
- Grandchildren coming to spend the day with me today.
- All my family – sisters, cousins, in-laws, aunts, uncles
- How God has always blessed us with good neighbors.
- Our church and extended church family.
- Food on my table.
- A hot cup of coffee this morning.
This list could go on and on. Thank you for blessing me today by stopping by. I would love to hear something you are thankful for today.
Enjoy the rest of my 31 Days Series below: